1. Booking fees apply per ticket for purchases made through our Online Shop and for purchases from our Local Birmingham Outlets. You can avoid booking fees by purchasing tickets from our Offices for their face value or fill in our Postal Form or Bank Transfer Form (a £3 handling fee applies to these orders – Minimum order’s of £200 for Postal and BACS orders).
2. Festival Tickets purchased via our postal or BACS payment form will be sent out no later than 28 days before the weekend of the festival by the postal service you have selected. (Either standard ‘Signed For’ Delivery or ‘Special Delivery’ which offers higher insurance). A signature will be required for delivery. Please be aware that if undelivered, Royal Mail will only hold them at your local post depot for one week, after which they will be eventually returned to us (subject to Royal Mail). All items will be sent together.
3. Please be aware that Royal Mail’s ‘Signed For Delivery’ (at the time of writing) offers £46 compensation.
4. All tickets purchased online will be sent via email (e-tickets). Paper tickets will only be available from our Local Birmingham Outlets and from our offices.
5. Please look after your tickets and keep them in a safe place. Tickets cannot be refunded and lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. When exchanged on site, wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed for the duration of your ticket. (I.E. If you are at the festival for more than one day you need to keep your wristband on overnight). Lost or broken wristbands can not be replaced so please look after them. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the festival and may be removed from the site.
6. Without a valid ticket or e-ticket, entry into the festival site will not be permitted. Last entry to the festival is 9.00 pm each night.
7. Ticket Holders who think their age may be questioned should bring personal identification. Under 16 year olds must be accompanied by a paying adult over the age of 18. Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars. The festival bars operate a CHALLENGE 21 policy. Parents please keep your children supervised at all times.
8. The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings with no liability to refund tickets.
9. Ticket Holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
10. The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for unreasonable, abusive or dangerous behaviour. The festival operates a zero tolerance policy towards abuse of our staff and volunteers.
11. The Premises Licence Holder and / or the Festival promoters will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
12. No animals (except assistance dogs) are permitted into the festival site.
13. Please do not bring alcohol into the arena. This is stricly prohibited to ensure the future of the festival. There are well stocked bars within the festival. You may bring alcohol to the campsite for personal use.
14. Please no glassware (bottles, glass, jars etc) on site. Please leave these items at home.
15. Ticket holders may be subject to a search on entry, before or during the event.
16. Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring ear defenders / plugs if you require them.
17. Please no audio or video recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
18. No stalls or market-sellers without prior permission of the organisers.
19. Last Entry is at 9:00 pm each day.
20. Camping is free for everyone with a valid weekend ticket.
21. Ticket holders found using illegal drugs will be asked to leave the festival and the police will be informed.
22. Refund Policy – Unfortunately, we are unable to provide refunds under any circumstances. This is inline with other UK festival policies.
23. Customer Services contact – If you have an enquiry please contact info (@) lunarfestival.co.uk. You are able to request a call back from ourselves through the above email address.
Enough with the rules! We do hope you have top weekend listening to the best of Psychedelia in the beautiful surroundings of Umberslade Estate.